Your DNA raw data from ancestry genetic testing service providers like 23andme, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA (FTDNA), Living DNA, My Heritage can be used to get an even more detailed ancestry re-analysis.
* Your report may not contain all of the traits listed here depending upon the number of markers present in your raw data file.
Categories covered in the report
|Global Ancestry Composition |
Know the proportion of the DNA you inherited from around the world. A detailed report along with tables and charts of the geographical composition of your DNA.
| South Asian Ancestry Composition
A report with a detailed description and illustrations on your South Asian Ancestry Composition. Find out your genetic composition of: Ancestral North Indians, Ancestral South Indians, Ancestral Austro Asiatics, Ancestral Tibeto Burmans
| Maternal haplogroup |
This analysis is based on your Mitochondrial DNA that you inherit only through the maternal lineage (mother’s side). Genetic location of your ancestors after the out-of-Africa migrations.
| Ancestry Wheel
Ancestry Wheel is unique feature in the Xcode Ancestry report. It is a representative image of your global ancestry composition in the form of a wheel.
|Paternal Haplogroup |
Trace your paternal lineage by following the inheritance of your Y chromosome.
The maximum benefits from knowing your genetics will be visible when you start using the pointers by becoming physically active, eat balanced meals and get adequate sleep. Using the knowledge of your genetic makeup will help you make better food choices or understand why you have always preferred certain types of food.
- Xcode does not provide any direct medical advice to individuals and the reports are to be interpreted only by qualified medical/healthcare professionals.
- Xcode Life does not have direct affiliate connections with any ancestry genetic testing service providers like 23andMe, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA etc.
- Genetic information must always be considered in conjunction with other information about your health like lifestyle, family history, biomedical data, nutrition, physical activity etc.
- Genetic information is subject to revision based on latest advances in scientific research.
- Genetic interpretations are based on the result of population studies and what applies to the whole population may not be true to an individual.