The ApoE gene is known to be the strongest genetic factor that influences the risk for Alzheimer's disease.Download Free E-book
Sign-up for a free copy of the ApoE e-book and understand the:
Learn more about:
- Understanding the ApoE gene
- Types of ApoE gene
- ApoE gene and disease association
- Association with Alzheimer's disease
- ApoE4: Emerging target for treating Alzheimer’s?
- Association with atherosclerosis
- Association with type III hyperlipoproteinemia
- Association with coronary heart disease
- Association with longevity
- ApoE gene-diet interactions
- Diet recommendations for the different ApoE isoforms
And free access to additional reading material.