Xcode Life’s Health Pack contains Health, Precision Medicine, MTHFR, Carrier Status, Breast Cancer & BRCA, and ACMG reports. Use your DNA raw data from ancestry genetic testing service providers like 23andme, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA (FTDNA), Living DNA, My Heritage to get all the above reports for $99.
* Your report may not contain all of the traits listed here, depending upon the number of markers present in your raw data file.
Categories covered in the report
|Gene Health||50+ health conditions. This report now includes all the health risk traits covered in the 23andMe health report||$20|
|Precision Medicine||Know your metabolizer status for more than 150 drugs.||$40|
|MTHFR||This report matches MTHFR status and its influence on the main Methylation pathway.||$20|
|Carrier Status||Know your risk alleles for more than 250 inherited health conditions.||$40|
|BRCA & Breast Cancer||Based on FDA approved BRCA markers and other breast cancer related traits.||$40|
|ACMG||The ACMG report covers the list of gene variants recommended for|
reporting by the American College of Medical Genetics.
The maximum benefits from knowing your genetics will be visible when you start using the pointers by becoming physically active, eat balanced meals and get adequate sleep. Using the knowledge of your genetic makeup will help you make better food choices or understand why you have always preferred certain types of food. Irrespective of the genetics everyone will be healthy if they have balanced food and exercise habits.
- Xcode does not provide any direct medical advice to individuals and the reports are to be interpreted only by qualified medical/healthcare professionals.
- Xcode Life does not have direct affiliate connections with any ancestry genetic testing service providers like 23andMe, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA etc.
- Genetic information must always be considered in conjunction with other information about your health like lifestyle, family history, biomedical data, nutrition, physical activity etc.
- Genetic information is subject to revision based on latest advances in scientific research.
- Genetic interpretations are based on the result of population studies and what applies to the whole population may not be true to an individual.