Xcode Life’s Super Pack contains Nutrition, Fitness, Health, Allergy, Skin, Precision Medicine and MTHFR reports. Use your DNA raw data from ancestry genetic testing service providers like 23andme, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA (FTDNA), Living DNA, My Heritage to get all the above reports for $99.
* Your report may not contain all of the traits listed here depending upon the number of markers present in your raw data file.
About the Super Pack
|Gene Nutrition||33+ categories that will help you make simple dietary changes to help your lifestyle in the long-run.||$20|
|Gene Fitness||15+ categories to guide you in making the correct exercise choices.||$20|
|Gene Health||50+ health conditions. This report now includes all the health risk traits covered in the 23andMe health report||$10|
|Gene Allergy||15+ allergy predispositions. This report covers common allergies like, animal dander, pollen, food allergies and some lesser known ones like misophonia and histamine intolerance.||$10|
|Precision Medicine||Know your metabolizer status for more than 150 drugs.||$40|
|Gene Skin||25+ skin conditions. Expert-curated and scientifically sound tips on how to tackle them.||$20|
|MTHFR||This report matches MTHFR status and its influence on the main Methylation pathway.||$20|
The maximum benefits from knowing your genetics will be visible when you start using the pointers by becoming physically active, eat balanced meals and get adequate sleep. Using the knowledge of your genetic makeup will help you make better food choices or understand why you have always preferred certain types of food. Irrespective of the genetics everyone will be healthy if they have balanced food and exercise habits.
- Xcode does not provide any direct medical advice to individuals and the reports are to be interpreted only by qualified medical/healthcare professionals.
- Genetic information must always be considered in conjunction with other information about your health like lifestyle, family history, biomedical data, nutrition, physical activity etc.
- Genetic information is subject to revision based on latest advances in scientific research.
- Genetic interpretations are based on the result of population studies and what applies to the whole population may not be true to an individual.