The tool is currently under maintenance.
How to convert my AncestryDNA raw data to 23andMe
Some differences between AncestryDNA raw data and 23andme raw data are given below:
Steps to convert your Ancestry DNA raw data to 23andme format
- Enter a valid email address.
- Select the raw data provider you currently have
- Select the raw data provider format you want it converted to
- Upload your raw data
- Wait for about 15-20 minutes and then check your mailbox.
- Click on “Open Doc”
- Download your raw data.
Worried about Privacy?
- Your raw data file is deleted automatically within 48 hours
- So make sure that you download your file within that time!
*Xcode Life does not have direct affiliate connections with any ancestry genetic testing service providers like 23andMe, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA etc.
Have more questions or concerns? Drop a comment below and we will get back to you
Some helpful links:
- How to download your 23andme raw data
- How to download your Ancestry DNA raw data
- How to download your Family Tree DNA raw data
- How to login to your Ancestry DNA account
- Analyze DNA Raw Data: 7 Raw Data Analysis Reports
Have you tried our MultiMerge Raw Data tool yet?