Why should I merge my DNA raw data files?
Some of you have tried multiple ancestry genetic tests to get the most accurate picture of your ancestry. Now that you want more health information from your DNA raw data you are unable to figure out which one works best.
This merger tool will remove those doubts. Simply upload the DNA raw data files that you have from different service providers. 15-20 minutes later a merged raw data file with more number of genetic markers will be sent to your registered email address. You can download that file and use it on third party DNA upload sites.
Please upload only files in the formats mentioned above. If unsupported files are uploaded you may get back inaccurate results.
Some differences between AncestryDNA raw data and 23andme raw data are given below:
|Attribute||Ancestry DNA Raw Data||23andMe Raw Data (v5)|
|Microarray chip||Illumina’ OmniExpress Chip||Illumina’s Global Screening Array|
|No. of genetic markers||~700,000||~650,000|
|Time taken to receive raw data file||1- 24 hours||1 hour|
|Columns||rsID, chromosome number, chromosome position, allele 1 and allele 2||rsID, chromosome number, chromosome position, genotype|
Steps to merge multiple DNA raw data files
- Enter a valid email address.
- Upload the DNA raw data files that you want merged from different service providers
- Please note that the maximum file size is 30 MB
- Wait for about 15-20 min.
- The merged raw data file will be sent to your registered email address.
Please leave your feedback in the comment section below so that we can keep improving this tool!
Worried about Privacy?
- Your raw data file is deleted automatically within 48 hours
- So make sure that you download your file within that time!
Did you find this tool useful? Drop your comments below!
Some helpful links:
- How to download your 23andme raw data
- How to download your Ancestry DNA raw data
- How to download your Family Tree DNA raw data
- How to login to your Ancestry DNA account
- Analyze DNA Raw Data: 7 Raw Data Analysis Reports
Have you tried our Interformat Raw Data Conversion tool yet?